White noise machine, also known as a sound machine, can help you create a more relaxing bedroom environment that promotes healthy, high-quality sleep.
Our Ultimate White Noise Machine has 30 non-looping soothing sounds to choose, The sounds are designed to mimic the natural environment to provide the most relaxing experience possible. including 9 white noise, 9 fan sounds, and 12 nature sounds (Lullaby, Summer Night, Cold Wind, Forest Bird, Windowsill Rain, Stream, Campfire, Ocean Wave, Thunder, Rainstorm, Womb Sound, Pendulum).
Benefits of white noise:
- Babies may be able to fall asleep faster with white noise in the background.
- White noise can block out household noise such as older siblings.
- White noise can be used for teenage and adults as well
- 30 unique sounds
- DIY combination
- Auto timer OFF
- Rechargeable Battery (USB C Type)
- 2000 mAH battery built in (20 hours play)
- Night Lights
- Headphone Jack
- 1 Ultimate Sound Machine Unit
- User Manual
USB Charging Cable
Is white noise okay for babies?
White noise is meant to be in the background, so as long as it stays there, white noise is okay for babies from a health perspective. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends using a white noise machine set no louder than 50 decibels (about the sound level of a quiet dishwasher), so you’ll want to place it well away from baby’s crib, use a low volume setting and stop playing it once baby falls asleep, if possible.